Sunday, February 13, 2011

Emotional killer

Emotional expressing is good, sometime we as a human we need to relax our self
expressing out how our feeling on something, but do they really understand what is the best way to expressing the feeling??

I feel, to be a emotional person just only showing your weaknesses, not well in handling skills of self interpersonal skills, it is equal to " LOW EQ".

I really don likes much people always telling me  "no mood","no mood to talk", "no mood to do". if they really telling me this from the starting of the conversation, my 1st reaction will be..... "Fine, lets talk next time" because i feel a professional person should always showing a positive image to others, even how bad the feel they feeling now, they should talk by a responsive ways and manner.

I believe if we practice to share and talk well with others people will more willing to helps us and listen to us~

1 comment: