Friday, April 29, 2011

Easy go person

Being single for 1 month long already......
I am still non-stop exploring my weaknesses
I stop all my emotional action and more focusing on my future planing

After break up i still the same, non-stop thinking of you
Even sometime will have someone admiring on me....
But it don really meanings much to me

I felt i am no more confident to relationship sometime
Because i really feel i am a useless person sometime
Everyone said i am good, but i fail to hold this relationship well

I do so to get knowing more different type of people and learn how the way to view to a relationship
and i explored a type of person that i knew before but i never take serious on it before
A case story: some of the people they will break up in the relationship by giving a reason that because of he/she wanna to doing more focus on his/her studies.

yeah....it is true.... that is humanity and reality world, just i never accepting that only
I am not a easy going person that can simply give something and not caring about others people feelings
My character is too much concern on everything, my perfection, my discussion, my way of thinking

After all i did, i get nothing and nothing more then a lesson
A lesson that i will remember and keep in my heart forever
"要学会爱自己多过爱别人" he said

No comments:

Post a Comment