Friday, April 15, 2011

Perfect

I still remember that you said "it is not everyday is that perfect as you think"
yes.... i maybe not the perfect person
but no one of the human are made in perfect
in a Relationship it is still the same, no one relationship has ever made in perfect also

should you tell me you not loving me anymore ??
or because i am not a prefect person to be with you ??
just tell what i can do for keeping this relationship go on ??
for the relationship i can do everything for it ??

i just wish to know the real reason
i just need a chance from you
i just wish i still have a chance to change
i just wish we could still same like last time

i looking at the mirror and blaming to my self
why i am so sucks ??
why i am so useless ???
why i am losing you ??
why i am changing so much ??

every time i think of you i just feel pain
but still cant event stop thinking of you
i am still wishing you will come back to me
back to me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment